My own pre-emptive #icebucketchallenge
ok ok lemme guess
left to right:
1. stereotypical socially awkward genius, used to being bullied
2. professor who made a name for himself early on or ruined the opportunity, looking to use these kids to realize his dream
3. lead character. smart but troubled, daddy issues.
4. sassy woman who refocuses the group when they start to bicker
5. degenerate good will hunting-esque genius; ashamed of his intelligence, covers it up with sarcasm and bad hats
6. the lead’s love interest that won’t be realized until the third season when it’s toooooooo laaaaaaaaate (or is it?). their relationship is characterized by her prudeness and his emotional immaturity.
You forgot ‘Lead and sassy female are vaguely ethnic to fill minority roles in an inoffensive manner’
In light of the ongoing policing situation in Ferguson, Missouri in the wake of the shooting of an unarmed man by a police officer and how the response to the community protests is highlighting the militarization of US police departments since 9/11, it’s instructive to look at one of the first…
I’ve been working with a client for far too long. She’s a nice enough lady, but she’s very particular about what appears in her videos. Unfortunately, the particulars tend to come out only after she’s determined what I’ve done is wrong.
Client: Can you use a more Arial-ish font for the final…
What kind of designer needs to google the words sans-serif to know what it means? That should be graphic design 101:font types.